Wednesday 21 November 2012

12 Weeks

12 weeks! I'm feeling pretty good at the moment, I'm a lot less tired than I was a few weeks ago but still need a nap sometimes.

I'm getting used to eating all the time and I've been making sure I eat before I get hungry. I've been super keen on potatoes and I've been eating loads of fruit.

I'm excited about nearing the end of this trimester and starting the second. It's beautiful to know that much of the key developmental milestones are now behind us and we can just concentrate on plumping this little baby up by feeding myself lots of healthy and delicious food.

This little baby is about 6-7cm from crown to rump. Lots of growing to go!



I've been enjoying yoga but keeping it light and relaxed. I am still doing inversions but some days I've found that my balance is a bit off so I always make sure to practice near a wall just to be on the safe side. Here's me in one of my favorites- pigeon pose. Careful ladies, do not attempt this pose if you are pregnant and new to yoga. If you are well practiced I would recommend doing this under the guidance of a qualified teacher.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment