Wednesday 5 December 2012

14 Weeks

Hello trimester two! I'm feeling pretty good again after that week or so of feeling a bit sick from the acupuncture wearing off. My lower back has been sore on and off but other than that I feel great.

My ridiculous appetite has subsided a little which makes trips out of the house easier to manage. It's also nice to have regular meals without feeling like all I do is eat!

I've been feeling the baby's movements more regularly and I'm loving my big round belly so much! I'm really excited about the coming weeks and months.

My little baby is now about 9cm long and now that all that important body forming stuff has been sorted out the baby will start a period of major brain growth and getting a bit chubbier. The placenta is now fully formed and functioning and will remain bigger than the little baby until about week 16.



This one was just too cute not to show off. India wanted to show off her gorgeous belly too!



No comments:

Post a Comment