Thursday 14 February 2013

24 Weeks

It seems that every week I seem to get busier. With Dave at Tafe and India at school you would think that I have time to put my feet up and enjoy some quiet time but I've been really busy with doing art, gardening, knitting, and all the general organising and taking care of things. Dave has been super busy this week as well with art so we have both been running around like crazy trying to get things done.

On school mornings I get up at 6.30am so that I can get some yoga in before the day gets too hectic. I really enjoy the quiet mornings when Dave and India are still asleep and the sun is just coming up, it's such a peaceful way to start the day.

I've been getting leg cramps at night despite my best efforts to make sure I'm having plenty of calcium, magnesium and potassium. I've also been getting fluid retention when the temperature changes or when I've been sitting down for a while which I've been trying to resolve by making sure I drink loads of water (about 2.5 litres a day) and including lots of inversions in my yoga practice. I feel that both the cramps and the fluid retention have something to do with the heat and hopefully if I keep eating well and taking supplements when I need to things will improve when Autumn comes.

Our little baby is now about 30cm long from head to toe and weighs about 600 grams. The baby's inner ear is now fully developed meaning he/she has a sense of balance and knows the difference between being upside-down and right way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment