Saturday 23 February 2013

25 Weeks

The heat is exhausting (of course) but I'm enjoying my big round belly. I'm settling into this stay at home mum thing and I enjoy taking India to school (and the few hours of alone time with baby that I get).

India is so affectionate with my belly, I get so many kisses, hugs and belly rubs. She's such a beautiful little girl. 

I've been getting a lot of noticeable (and sometimes exhausting) Braxton Hicks contractions over the past month- all a good sign that my body is getting ready for the birth.

When The baby lies with his/her back close to my skin I give my baby a little massage and we have a nice little moment together.  

This little baby has definitely been responding to loud music, I get so many kicks when there's music playing so now is the time to season this baby to good music. The baby enjoyed hearing Godspeed when Dave and I went to see them play and also enjoys Dave's band practice.

The baby's nostrils are now open and he/she is slowly putting on more fat. 




Here's my new recycled sari that I received in the mail, I'm going to use it as a beautiful baby wrap. 



No comments:

Post a Comment