Wednesday 24 April 2013

34 Weeks

I think the baby is going through a growth spurt., I've been so hungry lately- like lunch at 10am hungry! I've been eating loads of potato again and I'm loving radishes. I am noticing the largeness of my belly more and standing up from sitting on the floor is something that takes me a little longer than it used to. But I like it all, the hunger, the roundness of my belly, the need to sit and rest and contemplate our life with another beautiful person, discussing baby names- everything. I can't wait to meet this little one.

I feel like we are developing a nice relationship with our midwife Mary now that we've seen her a few times. I'm looking forward to the birth plan meeting in 2 weeks with both Mary and Joy. That's when we will be getting the birth pool so soon after that we will be setting it up and it will be a part of our furniture until the baby is born. I liked setting the pool up when I was pregnant with India, it was nice having it around and thinking about the labour to come and holding our baby for the first time.

The baby now has the proportions of a new born, all he/she has to do is get a little chubbier and make sure those lungs are ready for the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment