Thursday 27 September 2012

4 Weeks


I think a picture shows this best.



At the moment I'm feeling pretty good. I can feel a fullness in my belly, and my breasts and nipples have been quite sore. I've also been going to bed quite early for the past week or so.

I was too excited to sleep last night after doing the test so I got up and started knitting. With 6 months of preconception care I've had plenty of time to think about things and plan what I want to make for the baby.

I'm so proud of my husband for giving up his addiction to caffeine for 6 months so that we could make sure both of us were as healthy as we could be before we tried to conceive. Dave and I are generally pretty healthy, so all we really needed to do was stop having coffee and the occasional cider for a few months. For those interested in looking into preconception care and giving their future child the best start in life I recommend reading The Natural Way to Better Babies' by Francesca Naish and Janette Roberts.
Here's a link...
http://www.dymocks.com.au/productdetails/ProductDetail.aspx?R=9780091831356#.UGOaC0TKTkc

Here's me and my belly at 4 weeks. Little baby-to-be is only the size of a poppy seed, how cute!
I worked out when the baby is due, it's going to be a late May/ early June baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment