Wednesday 12 December 2012

15 Weeks

I've definitely been feeling a renewed sense of energy this past week. I have more energy for yoga and have been including more standing and strength building poses. I'm loving lunges at the moment, the stretch through my hips feels great.

I've been craving lemon a lot lately, mostly in the form of traditional old school lemonade. Fresh lemon, a pinch of organic raw sugar and loads of filtered water and ice. It's the perfect pick me up on these hot days.

My breasts feel ridiculously big and I'm so glad I invested in new bras a couple of weeks ago.

My little baby is getting bigger and is about 10cm long from crown to rump. He/she can sense light now even though the eyes are still fused shut. His/her hearing is starting to function- all the more reason for India to keep singing songs to my belly!

Oh how I love my growing belly!


Don't forget to meditate!


No comments:

Post a Comment