Wednesday 10 October 2012

6 Weeks

I felt a big change on Sunday, I think the baby had a growth spurt. The change in my belly is noticeable to Dave now, before now when I got him to feel my belly I'm pretty sure he couldn't feel what I was feeling. It's still early days I know so the rest of the world can't see what we can.

All week I've been feeling a slight undertone of nausea until yesterday when morning sickness really kicked in. I had acupuncture yesterday and I was feeling less sick this morning. Hopefully it stays as just morning sickness and not all day sickness. I'm pretty lucky to have the most awesome daughter in the world, she's been making me breakfast in bed, it does wonders for morning sickness!

India has been singing songs that she's made up to the baby, it's so lovely and makes me so happy. Right now I'm watching her meditate in preparation for her headstands against the wall. That definitely gives me the warm fuzzies!

This week my little baby is the size of a lentil. Oh baby lentil you are doing so much growing!


No comments:

Post a Comment