Sunday 5 January 2014

7 Months Old

My beautiful baby is 7 months old and is growing into the most amazing, cheeky, gorgeous, chilled out little girl. She's so close to crawling now and enjoys playing with toys and sucking on food. She loves being close to me and we spend a lot of time snuggled up in her wrap together.

Dave has always been very firm on not wanting any more than two children and despite my protest I have come round to accepting that I've probably had all the babies I will have and I quite like that we have a cute little family with two beautiful girls. Last night though, while sitting on the couch together with Mio sleeping on my chest Dave said to me that if we had more time then he would love to populate the world with me. It was a beautiful moment. Our babies were made with love and I'm so happy that Dave has helped to make me a mother, without him I wouldn't be the woman that I am today, what a lucky girl I am.

Sleeping on my chest and held close with our favorite woven wrap.


No comments:

Post a Comment